Total Pageviews

Tuesday, May 14, 2013

News and questions

At times my eyegaze component goes haywire, finding me chasing the red dot rather than directing it. Today is sizing up to be one of those days. Today is also the day I am to be introduced to the device that will enable me to interface with my PC using my eyes. Even if it proves to work sensationally, in order to qualify for one I must provide a business plan that shows it's necessity. Or, I can plunk down  $4,000. The two avenues of approach are as follows: 1) prove that I can again use my autocad program "Chief Architect" and potentially earn money drawing plans or 2) show potential as an author capable of deriving income from such endeavors.

In other news, Nick and Paige are coming to visit us here in Dallas for the 4th of July!  I can hardly wait!  We wanted to see them at House of Blues in Chicago but couldn't make the trip. We will be driving to Peoria the first week in August to visit with friends and family, including an appearance both days at the Tower Park Music Festival in Peoria Heights where Paige, Nick, Dina and Rob, of "Paige and the Reverent Few" headline Friday, August 2nd and Nick, Brian and Rob of "DriveTrain" headline Saturday, August 3rd. We are anticipating a four night stay in P town, Thursday, Friday, Saturday and Sunday. My eyes are going crazy so I must go, but before I do, I must tell you, warn you, ask you if you have any interest in reading a fiction I wrote last week. It is grossly deplorable and unfinished. I look forward to your response. Adieu

1 comment: