Total Pageviews

Saturday, September 1, 2012

Cheater Post

This post is with Rachel's help. I have a long way to go on the eye gaze before I can flush out posts that would be interesting and complete. Meanwhile, I need to be honest with my readership and give an update on my condition. There is a good side and a bad side to how I feel. On the good side, Amy and I are working on energy healing with the idea of heading to California or Minnesota for treatment. Last night Amy found a guy who will be in Austin in September and she is attempting to arrange a private meeting. When Amy performs Qigong on me, I see some results.  This is all good. On the bad side, ALS is taking me apart. And I feel fasciculations in my gut and on my sides. It has already drastically affected my speech and is now affecting my ability to swallow and my ability to take in air.  This is likely due to a weakening of my throat and tongue and a weakening of my diaphragm.  

My left arm is now too weak to raise and my wrist is limp. I know how that sounds. Take it any way you want. Flaccid is a word that comes to mind, regretfully. I do thank the stars that it seems to be affecting just my left arm. 

I still plan to continue cleansing myself of negative aspects in my life in hopes that this will help me to fight unencumbered, using all the energy I can find, hoping all the time that this is not a last ditch effort. If I can find small improvements, big ones can't be far off. One can only hope. 
Thank you.

5 comments:

  1. put all of your mind into the Qigong. I really think you may have something that may help! I have read a LOT about this and some practioners are as fake as snake oil doctors,but I believe there are a few out there that truly can channel energy to heal.after all if we are 'bio-energy' based beings it stands to reason that 'short-circuits' can be repaired or re-routed?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. D- did you send us info on a Qigong healer in Austin? Chris someone?
      I have so much coming at me sometimes I lose important info.

      Delete
  2. You're in our thoughts and prayers in Peoria, and we're sending all our good vibes out to ya! Keep up the positivity, and remember how many many people love you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hang in there Tracy. I hope it works for you. We are thinking about you guys.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I was diagnosed with ALS (Lou Gehrig's Disease) when I was 46 years old 2 years ago. The Rilutek (riluzole) did very little to help. The medical team did even less. My decline was rapid and devastating. my arms weakened first, then my hands and legs. Last year, a family friend told me about DOCTOR JAMES Herbal mix medicine and his effectiveness in treating l ALS , I contacted him. and ordered for his herbal mix medicine, i was happy to report the treatment effectively treated and reversed my Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis (ALS), most of the symptoms stopped, i was  able to walk and eat well, sleep well and exercise regularly., i'm  pretty active now and my attitude is extremely positive.i joyfully recommend you to DR.JAMES  because health is wealth this is a very bad experience with those living with ALS  or any other diseases like Shingle,schizophrenia,Bipolar, Parkinson's disease,Schizophrenia,Cancer,Scoliosis,Bladder Cancer,Colorectal Cancer,Breast Cancer,Kidney Cancer,Leukemia,Lung Cancer,Skin Cancer,Uterine Cancer,Prostate Cancer,Fibromyalgia,a
    Syndrome Fibrodysplasia ,Epilepsy Dupuytren's disease, Diabetes ,Coeliac disease, Angiopathy, Ataxia,Arthritis,Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis,Alzheimer's disease,Adrenocortical carcinoma.Asthma,Allergic diseases.Hiv_ Aids,Herpes,Inflammatory bowel disease ,Copd,Diabetes  please do not hesitate to contact him on his Email  Drjamesherbalmix@gmail.com 

    ReplyDelete