Total Pageviews

Friday, May 10, 2013

A little update

A little update In 5 weeks or so, I will have a third grandson. I find myself apprehensive because birthing the first two wreaked havoc with my hormones. I'm hairier than ever and now sport a pair of man boobs that would make Dolly proud. My wrists are as flaccid as a sun dried banana leaf. (what did you think I was going to say? Shame on you all! )


To be Truthful: all of the above is fact except for the birthing part, which can't be substantiated, thus remaining an urban legend. If the legend were to indeed prove accurate, the boy's name will be Leo Tard Evans. If not, a lesser choice will be made. Meanwhile, I shall remain off my feet, just as a precaution, all the while practicing my breathing exercises.

To be honest: guys don't have babies, even if they have boobs. To my knowledge, expectant mothers don't generally get hairier, (at least Amy didn't), and man boobs are never confused with woman boobs. A guy sees another guy sporting a pair of double d's, he cringes and, looking quickly away, mutters "man". He catches sight of a double d on a girl and looks, looks, stares, stares and blurts "whoa man! ". That's how God named us!

To finish: goodbye

3 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. And I realize you are anxious to meet Baby 3 but it's really closer to 7 weeks even if you and Sarah are ready for him to show up NOW!

      Delete
  2. To clear things up:

    A) Yes, more like 7 weeks to go, but thanks for willing it to be sooner.
    B) Being pregnant often makes you hairier and rarely gives you (permanently) bigger boobs.
    C) I am still not deferring to you for boy name suggestions. Love ya, mean it!

    ReplyDelete