Total Pageviews

Tuesday, November 7, 2017

The Healer

 I apologize ahead of time because I am posting this in typical Tracy fashion.
I have not warned friends or family about what I am about to post and it's likely to make people uncomfortable.  
Perhaps it's because I am truly being inspired by my dear dead husband and I don't want anyone to stop me so I will do it now and ask forgiveness (or not) later.

Perhaps this post is prompted by the fact I am experiencing plague like symptoms 
(ok, I just have a cold but it feels really bad) 
and am feeling momentarily that there is a very small chance I could actually meet my demise and I would not like to leave this planet without sharing what could be helpful to those in the deep dark trenches of the madness called ALS diagnosis-
 which is a totally different subject than 
HAVING ALS.  
(To be discussed in another post).

(Yes, I have taken medicine at the prompting of concerned friends and family and this is most likely why I am suddenly spewing my opinions like confetti at a kids party.  Remember that people, the next time you insist I should take drugs to get over my illness.  
It's called Side Effects!! 
Now you get to share them too. )

It's been 2 years since Tracy left the planet, 
Oct. 27th of this year, 2017
 and in some ways it seems like just days ago and in others it seems like he's been gone an eternity.
I had great expectations of helping heal Tracy and then sharing what we learned with the world.
That didn't work out as I had planned.
Plan B is to gather what is left of me and prove to the world that there IS hope and there ARE things those diagnosed with ALS can do to improve their quality of life and perhaps lengthen it and even slow or stop symptoms, and yes, in some rare occasions even reverse them.
I am passionate about this because of our experiences, so I KNOW it's real and true and that there are over 25 other people that I know of, that HAVE ALREADY 
healed themselves, to varying degrees, meaning living a longer, happy productive life, being able to walk and talk and work.

The old Amy would have blazed a trail immediately, knocking doctors ass end over tea kettle and shouting from the roof tops until someone finally listened.

As the Much OLDER Amy, I have chosen to not do that (yet) because of the whole- you are just a distraught, bitter,  soon to be widow, in denial of the truth, speech I was given repeatedly throughout our experiences dealing with the ALS medical community. 
And the HealingALS.org people who politely, calmly conveyed their opinions, that if I want to bang my head against that brick wall that is my right to do so but all I will get is a headache.

But- now is the time!  
I figure I have held my tongue for 2 years and that should be about as long as anyone needs to, to prove to people, 
(who probably aren't going to listen anyway), 
that my opinions (or facts) are not driven by emotions alone but by experience, knowledge, education and investigation. 


I post this link above because the questions Charlie Goldsmith, Energy Healer, is asking and the frustrations he voices are exactly what I ran into trying to convince ANY REAL doctor dealing with Tracy to listen to what I had to say when it comes to anything remotely close to discussions of health or healing those diagnosed with ALS.

This young man is on a quest to try to get any medical persons to be willing to investigate what he is doing to heal people. He has pages and pages of testimonials and now has an impressive little TV pilot. 

 He was astounded to find out that NO ONE in the medical world is interested.
 He was told by a medical doctor no one will ever fund research for that.  
It doesn't matter if it's true or not. 

That is what I have found to be true with ALS as well.
It doesn't matter what I am telling them because if I am right- it does NOT HELP THEM at all if they are selling drugs and what we need is HEALTHY LIVING concepts.


This very harsh reality is still one of the hardest things for me to deal with in our 4 1/2 year journey down the ALS wormhole and the subsequent 2 years.

It is the opinion, as I understand it, that the HealingALS.org people ( the group that has over 25 long term survivors compared to the medical world's Millions of dollars and ZERO successes) are going to set about helping those people lucky enough to find them, smart enough to understand what they are saying, energetic enough to be able to follow thru, financially sound enough to afford healthy living concepts and with enough family support to ward off those who are trying to save them from their sure delusions.  They believe eventually there will be enough proof that what they are doing is working because their numbers will grow to the point that the PUBLIC will figure out the truth.
 That being- the medical world is the one very misinformed and misleading many who can be helped, at least in some ways. The public will make the change happen and the medical world will be forced to jump on board.  
And I believe that they are right.  
But how long will that take and how many more people will needlessly suffer and die while we wait for the world to become unbrainwashed?

I am absolutely 100% in support of everything HealingALS.org 
is doing and the wonderful, generous, amazingly dedicated people who work every single day to help those who are suffering this diagnosis and disease.

But- I am impatient.  I am warn out.  
I suffer every day knowing that there are people, just like Tracy and I, who are being given extremely harmful, dangerous and just plain wrong information by the medical world and no one is holding them accountable.  
I am told repeatedly- it's not the doctors fault. They are just doing what they are told. How could they possibly go against their peers?  
What real proof do I have anyway?

What proof does anyone need really?  
What would change YOUR mind?  
What would change YOUR actions?

This is not a rhetorical question.  This is a real, honest, passionate cry to any of you who are reading this post to share it and to give me a response. 

Now is the time.




5 comments:

  1. As a sign of gratitude for how my husband was saved from ALS, i decided to reach out to those still suffering from this.
    My husband was diagnosed of ALS in 2013 and it was really tough and heartbreaking for me because he was my all and the symptoms were terrible, he always have trouble swallowing , and he always complain of Weakness of the body . we tried various therapies prescribed by our neurologist but none could cure him. I searched for a cure and i saw a testimony by someone who was cured and so many other with similar body problem, and he left the contact of the doctor who had the cure to ALS. I never imagined ALS has a natural cure not until i contacted him and he assured me my husband will be fine. I got the herbal medication he recommended and my husband used it and in one months he was fully okay even up till this moment he is so full of life. ALS has a cure and it is a herbal cure contact the doctor for more info on drwilliams098675@gmail.com on how to get the medication. Thanks for reading my testimony.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Did you ever look into Lyme disease and/or the co-infections that many times accompany it being a cause of ALS, as well as many other illnesses? I have read about people actually having Lyme disease and/or co-infections, but being diagnosed with something like ALS, MS, CFS, FM, etc. that were treated, and then their symptoms going away. Please research into what I am saying when you get a chance. This doesn't mean that I believe every one of these diseases are always associated with Lyme/co-infections. What I am saying is that anything can trigger these kind of diseases, and we are now finding out the Lyme/co-infections are a big culprit often times. The main issue is finding a Lyme Literate Medical Doctor (LLMD) that understands the possible connections to these kind of diseases with Lyme disease/co-infections. Please understand too that the tests for Lyme disease and co-infections are not 'always' definitive, in fact usually not definitive. The tests are flawed, and often times with give a false-negative results even though a person does in fact have Lyme disease and/or some co-infections. There is so much to be said on this topic, but I would have to write a book here, and I'm sure it would be easier to investigate what I am saying on your own. I truly pray that this helps you and many others. Best wishes, and God bless.

    ReplyDelete
  3. By the way, to the author, I too believe Mr. Charlie Goldsmith is the real deal. I wholeheartedly agree with you that more research should be put into what he does and how he is able to do what he does. The real issue is that there is no money to be made for the big pharma, nor many of the doctors in what Mr. Goldsmith does. And, to a lesser extent, population control plays a part too. It's sad, but that's how the world works. I am sure there are cures for almost all, if not all, diseases/disorders in this world, but they won't be released due to there not being enough money to be made. Money talks... Basically, you have to find away around these people that are blocking the cures for these diseases. Find alternative doctors, practitioners, healers, etc. Just be careful in what people are trying to sell you. I believe there is a God, or some higher being that watches everything that we do here on this planet, and we all have to answer to this being in the end. If it wasn't for free-will, there most likely wouldn't be any diseases allowed in this world, but that's another story in itself, so I'll end it right here for now. Best wishes and God Bless!

    ReplyDelete
  4. i was diagnosed 2011. i was diagnosed with the bulbar form of ALS and was given one year to live. My symptoms progressed quickly. Soon i was having difficulty breathing, swallowing and even walking short distances. With the help of Natural Herbal Garden natural herbs I have been able to reverse my symptoms using diet, herbs, which i feel has made the most difference. The ALS natural formula immensely helped my condition, it reversed my ALS. my slurred speech. And then the inability to eat without getting choked, breathing, and coughing. gradually disappeared. Visit NATURAL HERBAL GARDENS via their official web-site www. naturalherbalgardens. com. I'm now playing golf again. and i turned 69 today. i am glad to get my life back DON’T GIVE UP HOPE!!!

    ReplyDelete