Total Pageviews

Wednesday, February 13, 2013

Misery does not love company

My last post, in its diabolical tone, lay proof to my sentiment that a downer narrative evokes depression, resulting in a loss for words.   Not much response to a post of such nature cements my notion to the roof of my mouth, joining with a million other thoughts unspoken: quit writing negative crap, scaring the populace out of words.  I must lace my dog poop with Chanel No. 5. In the future, my posts will contain more facets than one, allowing for more palatable avenues of response. So, for your advantage, I offer legitimate information. Today we set up an appointment for February 20 to have a feeding tube installed through my flesh into my stomach, allowing nutrients and alcohol to be introduced via a syringe into a tube. The surgery, minor as it is, requires general anesthetics and and an overnight stay. Wish me luck.

7 comments:

  1. Tracy, I always read your screeds and enjoy the glimpses of the inner workings of your mind. If I don't comment, it's because I'm bad at responding to almost all email or other electronic communications. I cannot avoid phone calls (at least, not for long). Don't sugar-coat anything on our account - tell it like it is. We're all pissed at the universe on your behalf. -Cindy Collins

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cindy- I can't help but enjoy your comments, especially the last one! ahahahaa....for all my happy crap tree hugging mindset my true heart appreciates so much that you are giving the world what for- for us!
    Tracy-I am so happy that you are going to share all the millions of other inspirations, contemplations and flirtations rolling around that mix master mind of yours. I think others should have to be subjected to your horrible humor too, cause in this case....misery really does love company! Bring it on buddy! Put your eyes to work where your mouth is.

    ReplyDelete
  3. good luck, I will be with you in spirit

    ReplyDelete
  4. I will concur with the rest. I will read anything you put your eyes to. If I don't respond it may be because you have said in the past that you don't want to hear boo hoo for you. Seeing what I do for a living it's going to take more than a heart felt post to make me cringe. We all think about you everyday and want to know how you are and what you are up to......no good is my guess. haha Don't stop sharing Tracy/Amy.

    ReplyDelete
  5. We love hearing your comments. I will continue to play Pollyanna to your Braveheart.

    ReplyDelete
  6. dog poop is real. (So is Chanel, but I personally feel that too much perfume is worse than dog poop.) Blending them makes each worse. All your friends expect from you is honesty. I appreciate the realness of both your sweet AND stinky posts.

    ReplyDelete