Total Pageviews

Saturday, February 25, 2017

More Proof

 This is yet ANOTHER ALSer who chose to fight instead of go home and die as she was told.
She has already had 3 EXTRA years of life according to what doctors told her because She CHOSE to at least TRY to heal.  That is called LIVING each day instead of Dying each day as was beaten into us over and over again at ALS clinic. This is where we were encouraged to go so they can check off little boxes showing you how fast you should be dying while staring at a room full of miserable people in worse shape than you so you could SEE your future. AKA Hell.
For the record Tracy was bitten by 2 infected ticks that carried Lyme Disease and was treated immediately upon showing the bruised target typical of Lyme Disease many years ago.  Doctors REFUSED to believe it was Lyme  because we lived in Illinois and they didn't believe there were infected ticks there.  Tracy INSISTED the doctor go get a medical journal as we had visited Arkansas and DID pick ticks daily while there.   Tracy was right.  What are the chances it played no part in ALS? Doctors will tell you the two are unrelated and there is no proof.  Those who have HEALED their ALS symptoms will insist otherwise.

Here is what she said-------

Well, today marks the Four Year Anniversary of my "death". Four years ago today, about this time, some ill-informed doctor told me to get my affairs in order because I had fast progressing ALS and would be dead within a year. I went home, spent two months sad and depressed, then got mad and started researching my disease and came across shackel.org, a guy who cured himself of ALS. Got madder still at the allopathic world and decided I was going to fight this disease and stopped the progression at the tops of my legs for three years with massive amounts of supplements. This past year I lost my torso and am losing my arms, hands, and my breathing has started to decline due to not treating it as aggressively. I am severely malnourished due to malabsorption of nutrients and no doctor will even look at my tests, much less treat me for it. I speak slower now. So I decided to test for heavy metals finally and those tests are enroute to my house right now. I recently started GcMAF and cell membrane rebuilders and a strong probiotic. I'm very tired of fighting and really want to go home now, but I'm not giving up. I still FULLY believe that ALS is curable AND reversible if you can find out what is wrong and treat it in a timely, efficient manner. My ALS Naturally group has several members getting better and is over 1700 members strong. Word is getting out, hope is getting out, people are demanding treatment instead of being sent home to die. More and more are finding Lyme Disease upon independent lab testing outside of normal hospital lab testing. My hope lies solely in the will of God for me. I look forward to the impending Rapture of the Church. God willing, I will be here for it.

5 comments:

  1. As a sign of gratitude for how my husband was saved from ALS, i decided to reach out to those still suffering from this.
    My husband was diagnosed of ALS in 2013 and it was really tough and heartbreaking for me because he was my all and the symptoms were terrible, he always have trouble swallowing , and he always complain of Weakness of the body . we tried various therapies prescribed by our neurologist but none could cure him. I searched for a cure and i saw a testimony by someone who was cured and so many other with similar body problem, and he left the contact of the doctor who had the cure to ALS. I never imagined ALS has a natural cure not until i contacted him and he assured me my husband will be fine. I got the herbal medication he recommended and my husband used it and in one months he was fully okay even up till this moment he is so full of life. ALS has a cure and it is a herbal cure contact the doctor for more info on drwilliams098675@gmail.com on how to get the medication. Thanks for reading my testimony.

    ReplyDelete

  2. Am leona knight
    Thanks to God and also to dr akhigbe , the great herbal man that cured me of HERPES. I contacted the virus from my partner 4 year ago, i almost spent all i had because i was restless , until i saw peoples testimony about Dr akhigbe recommendation online for how he has being curing HERPES with his herbs herbal medicine , and i emailed him and tell him my problem and he prepare my cure and send it to me through UPS and gave me instructions on how to use the herbs herbal medicine, i followed as i was instructed for 2weeks and behold after i finish drinking it i notice something in me, i went to the hospital for checkup and the result was negative and the virus was completely gone from my body. You can contact Dr akhigbe to get your herbs too and cure yourself from these virus. You can email him on drrealakhigbe@gmail.com or you call him and whatsapp him on +2348142454860. . Dr akhibge cure so many different type of diseases with his herbal herbs such as HERPES, HIV/AIDS. CANCER of all kind, DIABETES and so many more. I want to thank God for using Dr akhibge to cure me. He is real.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am ALS diagnosed. i have had this disease for 2 years now. i had my first symptoms 9 months

    ago Difficulty walking or doing your normal daily activities. Tripping and falling. Weakness in

    my leg, feet or ankles. Slurred speech or trouble swallowing. Muscle cramps and twitching in

    my arms, shoulders and tongue. my symptoms progressed so fast that i was given Rulitek but to

    no avail. we heard of Dr Jude Natural herbs that reserves the symptoms of ALS for years

    leaving you to your normal body stature. i was on his herbal medication for a month. All the

    symptoms Difficulty walking or doing your normal daily activities. Tripping and falling.

    Weakness in my leg, feet Hand weakness . Muscle cramps and twitching in my arms, shoulders

    and tongue] i had before left after using Dr Judes herbal formula. i can now do my activities

    myself without anyone support. i resumed work 4 month ago and today makes me 49 years.

    thanks to Dr Jude Herbal Formula. you can visit his blog [ drjudenaturalherbs. blogspot. com]

    or reach him directly, or email [ drjuderobert@gmail.com ] or via whatsapp, [ 1860-532-0721.]

    mind you, i was never cured but my symptoms was reserved.

    ReplyDelete
  4. i was diagnosed with ALS. my symptoms progressed quickly. son i was having difficulty breathing, swallowing and even walking short distance. With the help of DR JUDE HERBAL FORMULA, i have been able to reserve my symptoms using his herbs formula which i feel has made the most difference. it reserved my ALS. visit DR JUDE NATURAL HERBAL MEDS on blog
    [drjudenaturalherbs. blogspot. com] or reach him directly on email, [drjuderobert@gmail.com]

    ReplyDelete
  5. I  was diagnosed with stage 3 breast cancer in August of 2015. A precious friend told me about Dr james herbal mix in,She gave me his contact number and email address,I contacted him quickly so he give me guaranty that his herbal medicine will cure my cancer and i will be heal forever I said Okay.I ask him about the process for the cure,he ask me to pay for the fees which i did and within 5 working days he sent me the herbal medicine then he instructed me on how to drink it for two weeks to get cured.I told Gomez my friend about the herbal medicine so he gave me go ahead to drink it.So after drinking it for two weeks i was cured I'm so grateful and i promise i will recommend anyone with cancer to him and that what i'm doing.Dr James Herbal Medicine makes me believes there is a hope for people suffering from,Parkinson's disease,Schizophrenia,Cancer,Scoliosis,Bladder Cancer,Colorectal Cancer,Breast Cancer,Kidney Cancer,Leukemia,Lung Cancer,Skin Cancer,Uterine Cancer,Prostate Cancer,Fibromyalgia,a
    Syndrome Fibrodysplasia ,Epilepsy Dupuytren's disease, Diabetes ,Coeliac disease, Angiopathy, Ataxia,Arthritis,Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis,Alzheimer's disease,Adrenocortical carcinoma.Asthma,Allergic diseases.Hiv_ Aids,Herpes,Inflammatory bowel disease ,Copd,Diabetes.
    Here Is His Contact Info......[Email...drjamesherbalmix@gmail.com............ Whatsapp...+2348152855846]    

    ReplyDelete