Total Pageviews

Thursday, May 23, 2013

About my side job.....

This particular post has a particular responsibility in taking on a subject other than ALS.
      I am officially launching my ship and flying to the world of writing. As of now I am a writer like Tom Sawyer is a river boat captain. I hope for that to change.
      To begin, I plan on amassing a hefty number of shorties, stories running from 500 to 2000 words each. Periodically, I will have Amy send out an announcement introducing a few of the shorties, offering each for a dollar ($1) payable to a Paypal account. The general idea is to raise funds for my PCeye device and other needs.
      Phase two will consist of one or more novellas, 25 pages or longer, each to be made available on Amazon as an ebook for $3-5.
      As for the content of these stories, expect more plot and character sophistication with greater length. The shorties are organically grown and will provide condensed interest while the novellas will provide the whole cow rather than just the fillet. No, they won't all be gross, but don't be surprised if Gregory makes an appearance.

6 comments:

  1. Good idea! Have you checked out http://www.gofundme.com/ or some of the other cause $$ collective programs?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I will be checking into this! Thanks so much~

      Delete
  2. I'm excited to see something. Go Team!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great idea! I look forward to reading these!

    ReplyDelete
  4. How to make money from home This particular is usually apparently essential and moreover outstanding truth along with for sure fair-minded and moreover admittedly useful My business is looking to find in advance designed for this specific useful stuffs…

    ReplyDelete