Total Pageviews

Friday, March 24, 2017

The Basics


Basics in health that effect EVERY ASPECT of the Quality of your Life-
The breath.
Clean water.
Mental/emotional/spiritual peace.
Nutrition
Movement
Sunlight

It's a very confusing time for me.
I see others on my same journey and timeline seeming to do well and move forward.
I am moving, one foot in front of the other.  No idea what direction.

In the past I had absolutely no care what direction I was going because I followed whatever wonderful, beautiful shiny thing that was presented to me at that moment.  I had the freedom to do that thanks to my husband and family and friends.

Now I feel a great responsibility to make a decision (or many).  To choose a path.
I'm told or at least impressed by others with the idea that in order to move forward you have to let go of the past.  Not forget it, but release it, let go of some of the weight that holds me in place.
When I am stronger I can go back and pick it back up if I choose.  Seems logical.  I make that attempt.  It takes me many many tries.  I see no failure until I give up and I'm not good at that either.

Being throw into the shocking cold pool of "unsolvable health issues", weighted down by negativity and hopelessness that is heaped upon us at every turn from the first words of diagnosis to the last breath, I learned so much.  

I learned that because 1 or 2 or 10 people or even 100 people say something is unsolvable does not mean it is unsolvable.  It means THEY don't know how to solve that problem.  It means THEY haven't continued to search for the answers. They have given up and accepted the answers that were handed to them probably by someone else who got them from someone else who read it in a journal written by someone else.  Someone we don't know. Someone whose motivations might possibly founded on and education tainted by funding to look in ONE direction.

Are these researchers good hearted, honest, intelligent, well meaning people.  Most likely.
In the beginning I trusted all of those people and their opinions to be much more sound and important than mine. But what I found out by experience is that when what they said made absolutely NO SENSE TO ME I assumed I just couldn't conceive of their brilliance in progressive medical technology so I did MY research.  As I began to put pieces together I knew less and less because more and more things made NO SENSE to me.  UNTIL.... I found people like me.  People who went out on their own to figure things out because we couldn't understand what we were being told.
What we ALL have in common is the understanding that WE are RESPONSIBLE for OUR own HEALTH.  But what does THAT mean?

It means our health is as unique as our fingerprints and children. There are some basics that apply to everyone. Beyond that it is up to US to test everything on and for ourselves. Anyone telling you they have a one pill fits all clearly has NO IDEA about HEALTH. They know about THAT pill.
Because they don't have a PILL to fix you does not mean there aren't things that can help you.

Did I say CURE you?  NO.  I did not.  You can NOT CURE life.  Life is terminal.  You are born knowing you are going to DIE of it.  Do we CHOOSE to look at life that way?  Not most people. There are some who do and doctors give them Drugs to solve that problem (called depression, anxiety, phobias....).  But most people spout positive affirmations and say live life to the fullest!  NOW is the time!  Enjoy what you've got before it's gone!!  

With that in mind- I was told over and over again about my insanity and denial in working to improve Tracy's health in ANY way.  The mantra- that's NOT going to CURE him as they rolled their eyes at me plays over and over in my memory of the past 5 years.  Even tho I have pictures, phone numbers, emails and memories of people who I now consider friends- who did EXACTLY THAT.

But instead of fighting that brick wall for now I want to say to anyone who is fighting a chronic health issue- no matter what the diagnosis- step back for a minute.  Leave the circle of thinking that spirals you down to your certain doom.

Every day is a day.  A day with ALS or any other chronic disease SUCKS.  PollyAmy can say make the best of it. But to me what that actually means is - a day with ALS AND diabetes and leg cramps and high blood pressure and constipation and and and is WORSE.  Healthy athletes who have these symptoms DO something about them.  They don't say oh well- some day I am gonna die.

ANY issue you can heal makes the rest of your system stronger is a GOOD idea.  It adds to the quality of your life- which is the # 1 cause of death among ALS and other diseases.

ALL we have is the QUALITY of Life.  

If doctors say there are NO answers then WHY do we continue to listen to them tell us there are NO answers when are searching for them?  It makes no sense does it?
If a guy told you he can not fix your car because he works on boats and they have motors too would you throw your car away?  And yet we throw our lives away on their attitudes, opinions and advice.

Basics in health that effect EVERY ASPECT of the Quality of your Life-
The breath.
Clean water.
Mental/emotional/spiritual peace.
Nutrition
Movement
Sunlight


6 comments:

  1. Don't beat yourself up for not knowing where you're going; no one knows the future. You clearly know what to do while you're getting there!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I need help. My brother in law has als. I just need to know if it is safe for him to get on a plane?? He does not have a trach, or feeding tube

    ReplyDelete
  3. As a sign of gratitude for how my husband was saved from ALS, i decided to reach out to those still suffering from this.
    My husband was diagnosed of ALS in 2013 and it was really tough and heartbreaking for me because he was my all and the symptoms were terrible, he always have trouble swallowing , and he always complain of Weakness of the body . we tried various therapies prescribed by our neurologist but none could cure him. I searched for a cure and i saw a testimony by someone who was cured and so many other with similar body problem, and he left the contact of the doctor who had the cure to ALS. I never imagined ALS has a natural cure not until i contacted him and he assured me my husband will be fine. I got the herbal medication he recommended and my husband used it and in one months he was fully okay even up till this moment he is so full of life. ALS has a cure and it is a herbal cure contact the doctor for more info on drwilliams098675@gmail.com on how to get the medication. Thanks for reading my testimony.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am Karen from Canada, I once suffered from a terrible and Chronic ALS,for more than 23 years , the doctor told me there was no permanent cure i was given medications to slow down its progress, i constantly felt my health was deteriorating as i constantly had muscle weakness and difficulty speaking ,this ailment was really terrible especially when am going out with my friends, i have this constant disorder for about 23 years, this was really a terrible ailment ,on thin one day that i was going through the internet,and i came across a post of Mrs kate on how her husband was been cured from als through the help of Dr Williams herbal product, I contacted this herbal doctor via his email and explain everything to him and make purchase of his product,few days later he sent me the herbal medicine through courier service, when i received the herbal medicine, i used it for 1 months as prescribed by dr williams and i was totally cured within those week of usage,on thin now i have not experience any sign or characteristics again . for more information you can email him on drwilliams098675@gmail.com for help

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am so glad to be cured from my ALS Disease, that i have suffered for 4years and ever since i have gone to many places to seek a cure but all to no avail. until one beautiful morning when i was checking out possible remedy for my ALS Disease, then i stumbled on a testifier talking about how Dr.Zuku cure him from ALS Disease after reading through the comment, i went ahead and contacted Dr.Zuku and asked for his medicine to cure my ALS Disease, after providing the materials to prepare my cure, he sent it to me through courier service and i received it within 4days and when he instructed me about how to use it and i did, 2weeks of usage Dr.Zuku told me to go to check my self again, and behold i was negative. Dr .Zuku email drzukuspelltemple@gmail.com Or CALL/Number:+16177296273 contact by his website https://drzukuspelltemple4.wixsite.com/mysite

    ReplyDelete


  6. God bless Dr.PETER for his marvelous work in my life, I was diagnosed of HIV since 2015 and I was taking my medications, I wasn't satisfied i needed to get the HIV out of my system, I searched about some possible cure for HIV i saw a comment about ayokospellcaster@gmail.com, how he cured HIV with his herbal medicine, I contacted him and he guided me. I asked for solutions, he started the remedy for my health, he sent me the medicine through UPS SPEED POST. I took the medicine as prescribed by him and 5days later i was cured from HIV, Dr.PETER truly you are great, do you need his help also? Why don't you contact him through you can also reach him on phone:+2348132537313 or wasthups hem On that very number ( ayokospellcaster@gmail.com
    whatsup :+2348132537313
    DOCTOR PETER, CAN AS WELL CURE THE FOLLOWING DISEASE:-

    1. HIV/AIDS
    2. HERPES
    3. CANCER
    4. ALS

    ReplyDelete