Total Pageviews

Monday, November 7, 2011

Am I really that interesting?

Or, am I becoming a curiosity? I might see my site hit once through Stumbleupon, but these page views are not singular................. Anyway, I am extremely flattered that some of my readers hail from such diverse geography. I welcome any of you to e-mail me- in English or any other language. If I can't read it, I'll figure a way. I would also welcome e-mail from throughout the US- please let me know what state, what city, what ever. I promise to write better so as to keep everyone interested. My e-mail is tracyboettcher@gmail.com

Following is a list of countries where good folks have read my blog- more than once.............


USA
GERMANY
UNITED KINGDOM
SWEDEN
NAMIBIA
FRANCE
NEW ZEALAND --CONGRATS ALL BLACKS (see recent pic)
ITALY
MALAYSIA
RUSSIA
MEXICO
UKRAINE
SWITZERLAND
CANADA
DENMARK
SINGAPORE
NETHERLANDS
LATVIA
JAPAN
MOLDOVA
CHINA
CYPRUS
ISRAEL
SAUDI ARABIA
QATAR


I thank you for your interest and I hope you understand that ALS does not cause dementia- I provide that all on my own, as my posts can attest.

No comments:

Post a Comment