Total Pageviews

Wednesday, January 30, 2013

Eyes on my birthday

Today is my 55th birthday and I am spending it in San Antonio. We drove into town yesterday afternoon and checked into the Sheraton on Houston Ave. We were lucky enough to have landed one of possibly two rooms with a curbless, roll in shower. We are THRILLED at our good fortune, considering that the alternative would have consisted of scrub brushes attacking me from the toilet. Nowhere to run. No WAY to run!!! I'll continue this post after I finish lunch : jumbo shrimp cocktail adorned with avacado strips, lemons, lettuce and celery, Wasabi encrusted Ahi tuna, (sashimi grade) with Chinese vegetables, all bedded upon steamed white rice. I love room service and Amy.

5 comments:

  1. Today is my 55th birthday and i am spending it in San Antonio. We drove into town yesterday afternoon and checked into the Sheraton on Houston Ave. We were lucky enough to have landed one of possibly two rooms with a curbless, roll in shower. We are THRILLED at our good fortune, considering that the alternative would have the consisted of scrub brushes attacking me from the toilet. Nowhere to run. No WAY to run!!! I'll continue this post after i finish lunch : jumbo shrimp cocktail adorned with avacado strips, lemons, lettuce and celery, Wasabi encrusted Ahi tuna, (sashimi grade) with Chinese vegetables, all bedded upon steamed white rice. I love room service and Amy. WHAT THE HECK AM I DOING HERE!!!!!!!! MASSIVE SCREWUP. I'VE DUPED MYSELF??!?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Did you do all that with your eyescan? That's the longest one yet. Great job, but no cheating copying and pasting the whole article. That looked like someone else typed it! Happy 55th, Tracy. Some advice? Change that last sentence to "I love Amy and room service"!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Birthday Tracy!! Have a blast:) ~ Judy

    ReplyDelete
  4. That description of your lunch is making me hungry. Sounds like a great day so far! I hope you have an excellent birthday!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy Birthday my friend! 55 is 55, what else can I say????? it is cold and snowing here, enjoy your week!

    ReplyDelete