Total Pageviews

Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Outta here for a few days

This will be brief.......... We leave the house tomorrow morning to drive to Ohare, get on a plane and join Sarah, Tim, Alexander and Isaac in Orlando for a fun filled couple of days at Disney World. I won't have another posting until next week. Let me say so long for a few days by expressing that though I wasn't a huggy kind of guy in my previous life, but my present incarnation has the urge.. no, the need to hug more. I have this notion that energy flow is stimulated better through contact and empathy than through projection and telepathy. So, if you want an embrace, look me up, if you don't, try to avoid confrontation. I do, however, need as much energy as I can get my hands on, and I'm afraid of hugging the life out of my wife and kids and grand kids, so please, spare me not. I promise to ready the Right Guard-- until later, enjoy the weekend. Tracy

2 comments:

  1. Two words Tracy.....MAGIC MOUNTAIN! Woo Hoo!! I hope you guys have a blast!

    ReplyDelete
  2. remember,I have some energy to share from my kids!

    ReplyDelete