Total Pageviews

Monday, August 29, 2011

A postscript.......................

Briefly, the previous post probably complicates what should be simple observation, and for that I apologize. I read the post several times before I hit "enter", breaking with my tradition of sending immediately and then smacking myself for missing so many edits. My change in procedure should have been seen as a red flag. I seem to have let too much out of the bag that is my mind. I am not squeamish and I am sure footed as I stumble upon my continuously changing road of discovery, but my interpretation comes off as harsh and clinical. I assure you that my attempt to put to post my inside self is a practice in process, never mastered. I will occasionally post in this manner in order to come closer to sorting out my thoughts, and hopefully my pathetic two finger keyboard technique will begin to properly translate reality (mine) to your screen.Please bear with me and take no offense.T.

3 comments:

  1. None taken! Have a blessed day:) Judy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tracy, you did not come off as harsh or clinical, just up-front and matter-of-fact. No apologies necessary for speaking your mind, bud! btw, I loved your "beer" conversation - I could almost taste real beer while reading it. Please quaff a few for me, since I have to behave and avoid good stuff like that. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. say what YOU feel,not what you think we want to hear!

    ReplyDelete