Total Pageviews

Monday, September 5, 2011

Back from the World of Disney






I confirmed what I've known forever, which is that I have the best family in the world, and that they still like me. I think Sarah has successfully brain washed her kids to get on the bandwagon of my coolness, even though I've never really been that cool. I know 1000 words cannot grasp the depth of a single picture, so I will post here some pics that will lessen my burden of print. Don't worry, much about our trip falls between the reality of image and the reality of emotion and decision, leaving me with much to express by way of word. I shall not let photographic imagery overtake the power of my written expression. Enjoy:

4 comments:

  1. Hey, there's no reason you can't OCCASIONALLY let photographic imagery overtake the written word...right? Right??!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE this imagery!!! Everybody is just beaming. I'm so glad everybody got back safe and sound....well the jury is out on the soundness of some. haha You really should have sported a pair of Mickey ears!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a special family time. You are blessed with kids and grandkids and Amy!

    ReplyDelete
  4. SSSooooo much fun. I don't think Disney World will ever be the same.On to our next adventure!

    ReplyDelete