Total Pageviews

Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Today I say thank you

I started writing this blog mid July, thinking I might occasionally add a post, pick up a reader, maybe even someone I didn't know. Well, a blog stream I thought might grow short legs has proven to have giraffe genetics. I now post nearly every day, no difficult task as I pull noodles of writing from the huge bowl that is my brain, constantly  being re-noodled at a feverish pace. The primary reason my noodles turn to print is the amazing apparency (not a word, don't care, works better than "fact" which seems too presumptive to me) that people are looking for the next installment, hiccup fashion, of my saga. Some of you even like  the triviality of my youth, where ALS hadn't come in to play (or had it- could the threads of my youth have woven the fabric of my present predicament?) So I continue to extract noodles- some short, some long- and write, not coerced but bolstered by the interest proven through my readership, a surprise to me I can never fathom. 






Today I need to  give recognition to those across the globe who have read, even if only once by accident, my blog, and those who continue. With our modern technology, those of you who do not read English can still understand the words, the meaning, I hope my sarcasm isn't lost in the translation and part of me hopes you don't think I'm crazy- the other part is a realist.

Without further adieu, I thank you all, those of you who read me, maybe you know something about me even though we may never meet. Thanks to all of you in............................

The UNITED STATES
MOLDOVA
FRANCE
BRAZIL
GERMANY
SWEDEN
RUSSIA
CANADA
ECUADOR
AUSTRALIA
MEXICO
NEW ZEALAND
UNITED KINGDOM
LATVIA
ITALY
UKRAINE
CHILE
ARGENTINA
SWITZERLAND
SOUTH AFRICA
SPAIN
CHINA
VIETNAM
ISRAEL
JAPAN
SAUDI ARABIA
NAMIBIA
AUSTRIA
BOSNIA
GEORGIA
POLAND
ROMANIA
NETHERLANDS
INDIA
TURKEY
BELGIUM
MALAYSIA
TAIWAN
SOUTH KOREA
VENEZUELA
FINLAND
SLOVAKIA
COLUMBIA
HONG KONG
THAILAND


A few of you I know. A few of you I have met. All of you are my friends- friends are family- therefore, all of you are now family. Can you imagine the reunion? Thanks for being there. Thanks for giving me the motivation to keep writing-  no matter how painful it is for you to continue to read my noodles...



















4 comments:

  1. your pain IS my pain my friend!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Tracy! You will always be our family. Even though you are bailing on us and moving to Dallas. Ok, I guess guilt isn't going to work this time. haha And BTW......I don't see what you mean about the ads. I don't see any on this page......Not unless you want me to invest in ITT.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You don't have to be interested in an ad to click on it. I benefit by your click alone!

    ReplyDelete