Total Pageviews

Sunday, January 1, 2012

So far, I'm still here.

I can't get too wordy when writing one fingered while lying, half prone in ICU, wired up like a computer server, so bear with me.

Recently, I have, rather sarcastically, considered another answer to my problems, should they turn very bad. I call it the THUNDERBOLT SOLUTION. The basic premise of such is that if things become dire, rather than melting in a hospice bed, I would be quickly struck down by a stroke, a school bus, maybe even (shudder) a heart attack. Doesn't it figure that after all my efforts to slow, stop or reverse ALS, I have a heart attack, a premature one, a failure as a courier of the Thunderbolt Solution (I'm glad about that), proving to me once again that whatever doesn't kill you makes your life miserable.

I will expand on this strange brew of occurrences soon, so don't worry about me, I have too much to say to croak this early in the game.

4 comments:

  1. Here's hoping you are back home with your family soon. Thunderbolt or Thunderbus...we're glad neither found you. Hugs,
    Kathy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Here's hoping you are back home with your family soon. Thunderbolt or Thunderbus...we're glad neither found you. Hugs,
    Kathy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Tracy, Maybe you shouldn't speak that stuff into being. Apparently, it happened. Is it OK if Dan and I come see you later this evening? Ok, I admit this scared the crap out of us.

    ReplyDelete
  4. speak what your heart tells you to say,we can take it if you must endure it!

    ReplyDelete