Total Pageviews

Friday, October 7, 2011

A Pictorial Synopsis of New Zealand, Part One






While a thousand pictures, unedited or photoshopped, are available in all their glory, even with my ugly mug adorning many, our twenty or so videos need work before we can upload them for your viewing pleasure. While I promise not to bore you with all one thousand snapshots, I do plan to bore you with a dozen or two. This is not the final word on New Zealand. I am in the process of writing a post, soon to be available, about much of New Zealand that will provide compelling documentation as to why every human being on earth (not already living there) should visit at least once. I could provide a travel guide of my own creation. Meanwhile, enjoy the pics.

1 comment:

  1. OH! You meanie! Everybody is anxiously awaiting more photos and posts! Come on!

    ReplyDelete