Total Pageviews

Tuesday, October 29, 2013

Think about THIS!

We are in modern times, yet we still cling to archaic methodology. Bad for me. I may be living in the past but I certainly don't relish the fact that the medical profession shares my interests.
You say I'm wrong? The current philosophy subscribed by the powers that be in medicine is as blinded as the ancient ritualists who letted blood for centuries before learning the ridiculous nature of such idiocy. Today, the market is loaded with drugs designed to help symptoms by creating a plethora of side affects worse than the malaise being treated, yet marijuana is vilified and illegal even as it has helped many, including me, with no side affects at all. Virtually every legally prescribed narcotic can kill you. The only way weed can kill you is if you catch fire, easily avoided if you eat funny brownies.
If I hadn't contracted ALS, my view on pot, specifically, and medicine in general would have been much more conservative. As I view it all living a life of the condemned, the truth is easy to see. They have nothing for me because they may not investigate outside of their box, they may not cross the line of propriety chalked by the system in which they are entrenched, they must not remove the blinders that narrow their view despite all that surrounds them, questions begging answers.
Oh, God! Medicine is a religion! Shit!
Read me again. You can't miss it. The similarities are astounding.
I need someone to corroborate my hypothesis. I sincerely believe I'm on to something here.
The religious dogma that permeates faith is identical to that which is the most crippling disease infiltrating modern western medicine.
There is no defense for the roadway view of religion or medicine. Neither cares to change direction even if most questions will remain unanswered upon the route traveled. A simple look around would open both minds and doors to the real world, chock full of remedy and solution.

Don't mind me, I just needed to vent against everything over structured. Any construct cast in stone lacks the flexibility to become malleable enough to realize the questions answered in the REAL world.
When did we lose the ability to be impressionable?
Am I just nuts or is there something out there we don't understand about US?

1 comment:

  1. My bad? Is it side affects or side effects!? I believe the latter.

    ReplyDelete