Total Pageviews

Wednesday, October 16, 2013

Yet another

I go on endlessly about what I think. I spell out my emotions and force my opinions with Gatling gun persistence. I have become an arrogant cripple on facebook. Smarmy comes to mind. Egotistical. A self proclaimed big brain in a damaged body. I even go so far as to profess to profess. I might proclaim to have a proclamation on occasion. All daring do when nothing to do. Idle time makes for addled mind.
     About how I am faring physically: some things are better. Nothing seems to be getting much worse. I am still searching for that definitive improvement necessary to get my neurologist off his throne of denial and embrace a new reality.
     I have completed a short story. The second will be done in a week.
      I miss hugging people and scratching my ass. (not necessarily in that order).

2 comments:

  1. Well, that's better than scratching your friends and hugging your ass! Or worse yet, scratching your friend's ass

    ReplyDelete
  2. Scratching your ass and then hugging your friends is rather disconcerting as well!

    ReplyDelete