Total Pageviews

Saturday, November 2, 2013

Trip approaching

Wednesday we leave for Mesa, Arizona to attend a service for my mom who died this past June. The one thousand odd mile trip is not daunting in the least. For me. You'll have to ask Amy her thoughts on the matter.
     Having had problems with the latest Tobii upgrade, I have downgraded to my previous level of inadequacy, thus downgrading my posts, in both frequency and quality, certainly affected by my upgrade of impatience.
      Don't fret. I will find a way to continue my nuisance reports for as long as I can. On that note, the chance of my acquiring a PCEYE is nearing zero. I guess older boys must settle for older toys.

1 comment:

  1. The things you work the hardest for are the ones you enjoy the most. One way or another we will figure out how to get you an Eye Gaze so the world can hear your weirdo thoughts. As for me and this trip I an so ready for a new adventure. Let's fly this pop stand!!!!

    ReplyDelete