Total Pageviews

Friday, October 18, 2013

Prolific..... Too?

Today is Friday and I am relatively content to sit in front of my Tobii and create turmoil on Facebook, albeit in a more pedestrian, less narcissistic way, hoping to pave the dirty path for intelligent conversation rather than perpetualizing colonic bickering.
      I can only speak for myself. Who am I trying to fool? I can only speak TO myself, often clueless as to what I'm saying, certain to misinterpret what I'm saying due to the fact that I'm a poor listener under any circumstances.
     If I had only listened to my wife all these years, I mightn't've (hey, a double contraction! Is that legal? If not, I just invented it!) found myself in the present predicament.
      A note: to date, I have nearly 90,000 hits on my blog. When I reach 100,000, I plan to print every post I have written on this site since July of 2011, over 400 posts and over a hundred thousand words. It will be interesting to see how my outlook has changed having gone from concept and prediction to development and fruition along the ALS Super Highway. Stay tuned.

No comments:

Post a Comment