Total Pageviews

Tuesday, June 5, 2012

Better day, better post

With the realities attached to my version of ALS, I  could plunge the depths of my imagination and dredge up every detail pertaining to my condition, my fear, my continuous sense of foreboding, but that would become a perpetual diatribe, damaging and depressing for me and endlessly foul for all those unfortunate enough or obsessive enough  to continuing to read my blog.

I'm not doing that.

Life is too short, (especially for me), so I plan to put forth posts more diverse- always about me- including a plethora of untold truth, hopefully to contain the secrets of  the origin of my disease, certainly as entertaining as the last few have been depressing.



4 comments:

  1. I find that I enjoy hearing whatever you have to say, as I never tire of the truth. My heart goes out to your family, but somehow it's important for you to be honest, and have an audience. So I wanted you to know, I am listening and hearing you my friend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ditto with Dez. We are all with you Betch. Even those who's ass you kicked decades ago!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ditto with Dez. We are all with you Betch. Even those who's ass you kicked decades ago!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Morning Tracy! I'm all in with the others. I hope your day turns out to be as beautiful as it is here today. It's 63 degrees, windows open, baby birds chirping all over the place. I particularly like the ones that are being raised in the hanging fern on my front porch.....yea, not really. I am sooo tempted to help them with their flying lessons. haha Anyway.....I'm listening and I hope today is brighter.

    ReplyDelete