Total Pageviews

Thursday, June 7, 2012

California Dreamin'

Long before I knew anything about ALS, over 40 years back, prior to most of the groundbreaking research that has, to date, provided nothing close to a cure, let alone a cause, I spent enough time in southern California to emblazon the experience onto the walls of my memory, easy to read, easy to enjoy.

A cupful at a time, to be savored.

I refuse to look back to earlier posts to confirm that I haven't already told this story.

In 6th  grade I grew up. I have more fond memories from 6th than from any other. In a perfect world I would have grown up in the environment of Diamond Bar, California, at Castle Rock grade school, on to Suzanne junior high, then Walnut high school. Maybe UCLA. As it turned out, I made it through a half semester at Suzanne- seventh grade

No comments:

Post a Comment