Total Pageviews

Thursday, April 19, 2012

Back to today

Our adjustment to  life in Dallas is proceeding better and more swiftly than I had thought possible. Other than a tornado or two, the weather has been great. We have essentially, except or some trim, finished our bathroom remodel. It turned out better than anyone expected. I will soon send some before and after pictures. I'm terrible when it comes to pics. Please bear with me.

We live in the White Rock area of Dallas, where all the artists live and all of eclecticdom exists. Amy is in heaven.

The pool will be resurfaced and ready for me and my water wings- three on each arm and four on each leg, a buoy cinched up around my belly- as I fly my Jazzy into a bolted down parking block and project into the deep end. 

As the summer rolls in, I will tan. Standing on my head shall become a requirement so as to properly tan my recently acquired underbelly. I plan to spend the majority of my time in the water so as not to be mistaken for a beached baleen possessing mammal.

Despite all difficulties, life is good.

1 comment:

  1. hahaha Tracy, The visual you just gave me is going to see me through the day. I vote for a human catapult as a means of getting into the pool. Secure your jazzy onto a platform and hit a button hurling you cannonball style, floaties and all into the pool. I think you need a float with a duck head around your waist too just for grins and giggles. As far as a tan goes, with all the water wings you intend to wear I think your tan is going to make you look like a ring-tailed lemur. Maybe Amy should get you several of those long "noodle" things. You can straddle them and secure them around your waist and float around the pool like a bobber. Ok, my day just got giggly better. I hope I don't get called out now on something serious. I think the grin is permanent. haha Have a great day Tracy. Kiss Amy for me.

    ReplyDelete