Total Pageviews

Monday, April 2, 2012

Time for more something or other

Quickies of updates, fleshed out later.

My new hospital bed just got setup- can't try it out until tile guys, working in the bathroom, go home for the day.

I've slept on Amy's hypno recliner the last couple weeks to avoid mobility terror.

Can't wait for our bathroom to be completed so I can shower without fear of crashing.

I ordered a bidet type toilet seat designed to save toilet paper. They say.

Grab bars shall be everywhere.

Neighborhood here is artsy and eclectic, a paradise for Amy.

I visit the neurologist tomorrow for the first time.

A dead squirrel passed me as I transferred from my Jazzy to the van, three feet away- granted there was a stiff breeze to help the stiff rodent.

My ipad, with its case, is too heavy to lift with either hand.

I speak more like Elmer Fudd the days.

Swallowing fluid is anything but.

My grandsons are awesome, as are Tim, Sarah, Rachel and Amy.

I miss everyone in Peoria.

I will be visiting late in May.

I wish I could do yard work.

Everyone else wishes the same.

My shower fixtures just showed up, thanks, Mike.

I will soon have a recliner that lifts me out my seat to a standing position.

I visited my GP last week and found I have finally LOST weight! 8lbs. Note: I'm still fat.

My right leg won't listen to me. My left leg can't listen to me.

I need to write more.


3 comments:

  1. What a poetic blog post! I loved reading it. It's great to hear from you again after a quiet few days.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tracy, you still never cease to amaze me. Our computer guy just came and fixed our main computer. Coincidently, it's the one that Dan has started learning to use....finally! Of course 3 days ago it went on the fritz. I told Dan he probably blew up the hard drive. haha I'll tell you a secret......He is technologically challenged. He has finally learned to log on, open his e-mails, and open a document without calling me 4 times. I'm sooo proud of him I almost threw a party! haha Your new bathroom sounds awesome. Especially the bidet. That could just be a happy little eye opener! Have a great day Tracy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Bidet??? wow you are international down there! I miss you man,my thoughts are with you every class I teach. you better let me know when you visit,too bad it isn't June 10th!!!

    ReplyDelete