Total Pageviews

Wednesday, July 13, 2011

After a lot of soul searching...................

This is my first post since coming to grips with ALS. While I haven't time to dive deep this morning, let it be known that the posts will be coming your way. I promise not to entrench you in gloom and doom, but to be fair, I must be honest, and I must relate events, emotions, victories and defeats as they have come and as they arrive. The research, the symptoms, the complexities of our lives. I tend toward the dramatic (I've been told), but rest assured I will be accurate- no thought or emotion veiled- sometimes clinical. There will be no spoiler alerts. Once you enter my blog, all will be revealed, warts included. Ciao

2 comments:

  1. Thanks, Tracy, for putting this blog together. I think everyone who signs in here would tell you not to worry about sharing the hardships that come along with all the victories.

    As you know, I've already learned so many things from you, and I look forward to all you're going to teach me and everyone else by tackling ALS as you do all challenging things.

    Bring on the warts!

    Rob Prescott

    ReplyDelete