Total Pageviews

Friday, March 15, 2013

Okay, good news is rare

Hold off with the cheers and high fives until I can at least give out a few details of my fifth session with Master Zhou last night. Afterwards, take a moment to consider exactly what you can believe, prepare yourselves now. Also remember that I'm the world's most unapologetic skeptic.  No, I am not cured. ALS still has its hands around my throat. However, Master Zhou is prying at them and making the disease falter. How? First, understand that I'm not taken in by voodoo, be it Christian, Buddhist, Islamic, Hindu, Wikken, you choose. I have no interest in or patience for scripture of any source (except for Mary Shelley, ; that youngster could write! ), mostly disappointed in the rules, regulations, noose of original sin, the hellish consequences to be borne upon a people created flawed by a perfect God. Logic betrays soft consideration. It is the little guy I let in on all confusion perpetrated upon me, whether it be voice, written or evoked by attitude.  From the shrines at  Master Zhou's school, especially the big Buhdda in his entry, I have deduced that he is a Buhddist. In none of my treatments has there been a trace of spiritual or religious preamble or caboose. If Master Zhou believes his talents are divinely given, if he has achieved enlightenment through dozens of reincarnations, he doesn't say.   His silence frees up my logic pal to concentrate on more important things.  Lets talk about Masters. I know many. I myself am a Master. I hold a sixth degree black belt in Korean Tae Kwon Do. I taught TKD for 18 years. Some titles of Master can be earned in a few weeks, a few months. I might be a master of lead identification and work site safety after taking a six hour class and acing the test. The reality is, the true masters are not measured by certificate or diploma, but by dedication, sacrifice and patience. By such standard I am no master, nor are most.  In my opinion, not alone, Master Zhou is one of the elite few. Something about him,  80 years old, just over 5 feet tall, long bald, humble and unassuming, rings differently for me. HE CAN EASILY PROJECT ENERGY INTO ME AND I FEEL IT. I've had several healers, even a past life regressionist, ask me if I felt something warm, if I feel vibrations, buzzing. Mostly I've been truthful: No, nothing. But on a few occasions I've said maybe, torching firestorm of proclamation... if energy produces heat, as I believe it does, then Master Zhou is running on 220 volts while my other encounterers have the power of a 9 volt battery. All of my treatments have included very intense, often painful Chinese Massage and energy transfer in no way disputable. My most recent visit to the table found me in for energy movement so intense as to feel like a blowtorch had been applied to my feet, the heat focused very specifically by an elderly Chinese man with a rolled up Scot Towel. No parlor trick, no blindfold, no shit. In a week he has lowered my level of fasculation, greatly increased my range of movement in both arms and blowing eliminated a growing back problem. I still have ALS, but these days its along side me rather in front, less an obstacle, more of an annoyance. Yay!

4 comments:

  1. This is awesome. I am so glad you found Master Zhou!!! Love it!
    Leila

    ReplyDelete
  2. We just MUST here how Steve is doing!! I have messaged him but no reply.
    We are concerned. We love that big lug head. Fill us in.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What Tracy did not mention about this session is that Master Zhou had been running late because of extra clients at his other office, then traffic. He raced in to take care of a client before us pushing ours time to after 9 pm. When I asked if he would like to eat the answer was no, he likes to get all his work done first. I thought this poor man will be so tired he won't be able to wave his hand. Instead he worked harder on Tracy than ever before. Several times he grinned at me and gave a nod to the part of Tracy's anatomy that he was to focus on and made a signal to me that Tracy was going to YELP and Jump. Even the paralyzed parts. Boy was he RIGHT! This is a most fascinating process to watch and feel. I occasionally get a quick flash headache when he does something to or with Tracy. When I mentioned it to him he looked at me seriously and said-that is your worry. You worry too much.

    ReplyDelete
  4. in most aspects as you already know I agree with most of your blog,funny how similar we think? for the VERY first time since you were diagnosed,I have witnessed you say something FINALLY made a difference. move in with the man,maybe some of his power will 'jump'. I especially agree with the 'Masters' statement, teaching only humbles you when you see all you need to learn.do not sell yourself short in the part of not being a 'true' Master,maybe we cannot heal, but what you have been teaching will never be forgotten. No one spends 25+ years of their life getting their legs and shins continually kicked by younger students or their fingers smashed holding boards and refusing to let a 'lower' Belt student do the teaching and NOT earn the title 'Master'.

    ReplyDelete