Total Pageviews

Monday, March 18, 2013

Lucky seven

I recently finished my seventh treatment with Master Zhou, one of particular significance, and at the moment I feel more confident than at any time on this trip. Since I've been told that I've garnered an attitude contrary to the California normal, the pressure has been thrust upon me to get my head out of my Claven and start to listen to those who care rather than those who collect. During my session, I was able to pull my knees up toward my chest a bit, something I haven't been able to do for a year. I also took a few assisted steps afterwards. I'm smart enough to know that ALS is still hanging around, I just need to transplant my self pity and depression with a mindset more conducive to recovery. With all the help here, I find myself for the first time malleable. If I succeed to my imagined goal, I promise to write a book chronicling my journey. By the way, the Los Angeles County Zoo offered more kids than animals, better a study of sociology than animal husbandry. The art museum rocked, but too big for one day. My only disappointment was the lack of significant works of one of my favorite artists, Jackson Pollack. Two pieces, while Picasso had his own gallery. Wow! What a glaring sentence fragment! Feel free to correct all my mistakes. Off to Walmart!!

3 comments:

  1. Another first! Tracy wrote and posted this completely by himself!

    At the moment Tracy moved his legs up Master Zhou sounded a triumphant hoot!
    He had been torching Tracy's feet with his mind which results in a yelp and quick reflex from Tracy due to the extreme heat. It's his way of assuring that Tracy is trying as hard as he possibly can to move his feet so we know exactly how much they can move (although I don't think Tracy was aware of this). When he moved his legs voluntarily, more than once and then both together it was a SURE sign something was happening besides just feeling like a flaming marshmallow.

    I am more than thrilled because Tracy then took this new energy and stood with little help and walked 4 steps, not dragging his foot but lifting at the knee. These small steps will lead to bigger and bigger healing steps I am sure.
    To the bravest man I know. Good going Betch.

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow,keep it up and you will soon kick my butt again!!!

    ReplyDelete