Total Pageviews

Saturday, March 16, 2013

Brief blurb

Just as a sidebar to my last post, I wanted to let you know what we do in Los Angeles when I'm not getting wrangled by master Zhou. So far? Marina Del Ray for live music and dinner, Onion please Shakey's Pizza, Venice Beach for ocean and culture shock, today we visit the LAC art museum for some culture. More to come. Amy has visited our back yard and picked a lemon for her water, visited our front yard and picked oranges for my juice. Maybe 80 degrees and sunny, nice breeze.

2 comments:

  1. we stayed at Marina Del Ray for a wedding many years ago and found Venice Beach to be a real interesting place!even then.

    ReplyDelete
  2. San Diego beaches were quite interesting as well on some occasions. haha I've never been to Venice Beach.

    ReplyDelete