Total Pageviews

Wednesday, March 13, 2013

More stuff from me

I hope I get better. I'm frustrated that the changes I've experienced better identify with coping mechanisms. To date, I cannot honestly say that ALS has been hampered by my efforts. I have no way of  knowing whether the disease has been slowed without a control by which to compare. I am very sore after 4 sessions with Master Zhou, and though I'm certain he has the ability to project Chi, I'm less than certain that the energy can be applied specifically enough to combat ALS. I am afraid that any doubt on my part will be identified as a lack of faith, a shortcoming of which I am all too familiar. I am still searching for an elusive sign that ALS has stumbled, that a chink has rendered its armor penetrable, fallible. So far, treatment feels like a wet towel over gangrene. I plan to continue my sessions here in California, still looking for success. Meanwhile, in my off time, I roam around Los Angeles taking in the sights. Today, the ocean. And, as usual, I try to grasp hope and faith with the intention of stirring it into my bucket of fetid reality.

1 comment:

  1. everyone has doubt,no matter how strong their faith. sometimes the two are not compatible. I hope you can just find time to relax and reflect on what you are trying to accomplish on your trip.

    ReplyDelete