Total Pageviews

Thursday, April 9, 2015

Thinking

One can only find peace without if one has peace within.

A dimestore thought.

Everything you experience today is a result of your past experiences.

For a quarter.

The only way to understand yourself is by listening to others.

I'll buy that for a dollar.

All disease is self administered.

Maybe.

If it worked before it can work again.

Not my old ipod.

The key to health is communication with your subconscious.

I never had that key, and don't know the language.

The best way to eat is wisely.

Okay.

I'm waiting to eat a pureed filet Mignon. Yum. No really, yum. I've had pureed ham, fatoush, ravioli, etc.

I'm in hot water for failing to embrace Mesmerism. I need to reconsider this. I don't give anything much of a chance. It is foolish to be so narrow. Color me the fool. I don't blame this guy for not wanting to waste his time with me. I'm going to step up and get after it if he will have me. There comes a time when the options are few. I'm well past that. Who am I to be selective?

Often I'm an idiot. Often.

1 comment:

  1. Of all the things that come to mind when I think of you, idiot isnt one of them! Stay the course...focus grasshopper... :-)

    ReplyDelete