Total Pageviews

Monday, April 13, 2015

Slight return

This is not really a good time to post on my blog.

Why? Because I'm guilty of pandering to my readers. Yes. I've given in to the misinformation juggernaut. I've written what you hoped to hear rather than what I wanted to write. I listened to others rather than myself. If sin exists (which it does not), insincerity is a big one. Guilty as charged.

The entire premise of this blog revolves around honesty. No matter how brutal, the truth should be paramount. Lately, it has been diluted by omission. I'm guilty of leaving out the reality if it is gritty or sad. I'm guilty of side stepping the lurid details in order to spare the feelings of the unindoctrinated. For those who have followed my blog this is inexcusable. Even my penchant for the macabre has taken the back seat to decency.

In the course of my story, I've segued from grit to polite.

At the risk of alienating the optimistic, I'm returning to my previous form and will be dumping the rhetoric that I have found to put pressure on my writing that which people want to hear, want to believe.

It's time you were brought back to me. It's time I revealed my former candor. It's time to get back to reality.

Count on it.

I still feel like shit, but tomorrow could be worse. No respite for the stricken.

I'm inclined to tell you it is not all bad stuff. I've decided to put my faith and effort into following the Protocol of a gentleman from Belgium. I meditated for three hours today and it was almost as enlightening as a good night's sleep. This is new for me. And good.

1 comment:

  1. Reality is a perspective that changes by day or mood or symptom. Do you HAVE ALS or does it HAVE YOU? Do you have a symptom you drag into and under the title of ALS when in Reality it is a symptom of immobility, laziness, depression, poor diet? Can you have a poor diet without having ALS? Of course. Does poor nutrition cause other problems including muscle weakness and fatigue? So YOUR truth is only as YOU see it. You are verbally whipping those of us for pointing a finger to the light instead of the darkness you are so comfortable hiding in. How is THAT for honesty?
    For the public- where Tracy so enjoys pouring his deepest and very darkest feelings out on the crisp white linen covered table cloth so all can enjoy I am not cut of that cloth. I find it embarrassing and uncomfortable but it seems that choice has been taken from me. I feel like apologizing for the necessity to use this public medium, Tracy will surely find irresistible, to communicate with him and forcing you all to take a ring side seat. Since we are one and he has decided this is for everyone to share- get some popcorn and place your bets on who will win this round. Ding Ding!

    ReplyDelete