Total Pageviews

Monday, April 27, 2015

Ozone

It is time to write.

This week is busy. Today my home health care nurse checks me out to see if I'm sick enough for her to continue service. Tomorrow is around the lake day. Wednesday is physical therapy. Thursday is an ozone therapy qualification meeting. Friday we go to Austin for Paige and the Reverent Few at the Gypsy Lounge. Saturday is the Mayweather Pacquiao fight on my tv.

The paved trails around White Rock Lake provide easy travel, even for me in my wheelchair. Circumnavigation is about ten miles. Just past the spillway we can take a trail to Deep Ellum, about nine miles round trip from there. This Santa Fe trail is twelve feet wide, concrete and smooth. We hope to explore many more trails before long.

Why do I get the feeling you don't think I'm writing this?

Too simple? Too sterile? Too unlike me?

Well, I am writing this and have every right to be boring. As for the ozone therapy? Your guess is as good as mine.

No comments:

Post a Comment