Total Pageviews

Friday, June 7, 2013

You know I wonder

All I have to work with is what I have. That ain't much. Occasionally I wonder what I could accomplish if I could sustain even twenty words a minute when writing. I'm at a loss when considering how little production is realized from those who can pump out sixty. Oh what a break it would be to allow relief from the pent up expression that literally clogs my arteries.
      I have every reason to be frustrated but no excuse upon which to stack the load of dismay that bleeds from my limitations. It astounds me that self pity had taken such a toll on me these last two years as to render me blind to its destructive nature. I'm sure glad that shit's behind me.
      I love jumping around. Reality TV and shows similar have gotten out of hand. There isn't an unemployed dimwit on the Big Brain Theory with an IQ as high as mine, making me king of the unemployed dimwits, I guess. Reality Manipulation TV is more accurate. Brett Michaels is pimping RV's and Dolph is punching the camera, the Rock must need money and next we'll see Carrottop sponsoring steroid competition called "Roid Rage Riot".
      I've said enough.

No comments:

Post a Comment