Total Pageviews

Friday, June 21, 2013

A very short assessment

Today is a good day for me. Lately I have been eating like a horse and putting on the weight that will keep me from that invasively pesky feeding tube. My leg jitters are diminishing under my control. The Heat won it all last night.
Also, my third grandson, Asa Dale Evans, was born Tuesday and comes home today. Nick and Paige visit over the fourth of July weekend.
My mom, while urgently ill, has shown signs of coherence. Good things happen when good thoughts prevail.

3 comments:

  1. An update on my mom's condition is necessary due to the fact that the stroke has been found to have rendered her incapable of recovery, the brain damage being too severe. She will spend her last days in hospice.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tracy, I'm so sorry to hear about your mom, but I'm thrilled to hear about the new grandson! Glad to hear that your twitchy legs are doing better and you are getting better. Justin and Brenna got married yesterday (Saturday) so we are all recovering today. The whole day was gorgeous and the weather cooperated thank goodness. I thought we were going to have to make alternative arrangements for the rehearsal dinner, but the rain was quick and gone before anything started. I wasn't looking forward to having 45 people in my house so thank God everything went well.

    ReplyDelete