Total Pageviews

Thursday, April 11, 2013

Going home

Today I leave the hospital, having been picked and poked at (with good intentions, I'm sure), still unclear as to why I landed there in the first place, certainly ready to go home. I'm still battling anxiety at times, still experimenting with methods to bring the tremors and panic under control. I can honestly say that I look forward to getting home to a chaos not nearly as invasive as a hospital stay. I miss my family environment, replete with Alex the ipad freak and Mr loudy loud, Sir Isaac, The Wire, Game of Thrones, Sarah Super Preggo and Tim Mr Incredible. My own bed, bathroom, toilet, Samsung, real food, Murphy, the great outdoors, Rachel and her Jeep, a million other things...... Can't wait to get home with my Amy. Can't wait.

5 comments:

  1. Nothing like a hospital stay to make you appreciate your home sweet home.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So it's okay that we moved Alex, Isaac, and Murphy into your room? Great! Looking forward to having you home!

    ReplyDelete
  3. There's no place like home, there's no place like home...

    ReplyDelete