Total Pageviews

Saturday, January 26, 2013

Eyegaze post of today

Inescapable is the fact that my impatience and frustration has impeded my progression not only with the Tobii, but in all facets of my new life, that of an ALS sufferer. I want to be cured now. Not tomorrow, not some day, not by the will of God, (he's had plenty of time to analyze my worthiness). By and large, I've fared better with less medication than typical, discovering as much about the practice of western medicine as I have about myself. Odds are, at this time, now, I would be wise to consider pills to be comfort food, laced with side effects minor in nature yet annoying at best, resting upon me the responsibility of not only identifying the power within me, but to communicate to myself that I have the ability to improve my conditions, both physical and not. I will not deny that somehow, some way, my Clonis has all but disappeared, my spasms have become controllable, and my anxiety-infused depressionary periods have been regressing/shortening, all due to some yet-to-be understood change in my mind's eye. Could it be a third eye??

3 comments:

  1. Deep post. I think this is your lengthiest eyegaze blog post so far. I'm glad to see you're getting acclimated.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm really impressed Tracy! I just read all of earlier posts from the last week and it looks like you're getting the hang of your eye gazer. Dan and I just got home from Mexico today. I am sooo pleased to see your lengthening posts. Yay!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. OR? are you tapping into your vast storage of martial arts that others cannot reach?

    ReplyDelete