Total Pageviews

Thursday, October 29, 2015

The Journey Continues

I thought Tracy's passing would be the end of his story....but no.
In typical Tracy fashion his story has taken unexpected twists and turns that I feel I must share in order to do him and his blog justice.

This will take me some times as I am not the prolific writer he was but I am sure he will be guiding, inspiring and spell checking and grammar checking me through every word, thought and expression.

My first thought when I opened his page was- WOW!  Over 141,000 reads!!!  He would be THRILLED!

I did my best to find a way for him to Eye Gaze a last message to me or the kids and to tell ya the truth the first thing he did was check his blog to see how many hits he had.  We did our best to find a way for him to write but it was not meant to be.  But YOU ALL were THAT important to him.  You have kept him alive.  You allowed him to feel like he still mattered and that what he thought felt and said were important. Thank you, thank you, thank you.

In the weeks and months to come I would like to share not only information about Tracy directly but also the physical practical things we learned that allowed us to LIVE this long WITH ALS instead of dying from it each day.

Please, if you know anyone with a chronic neurological disease, please, send them to HealingALS.org.  The people there have healed themselves of ALS and other diseases through common sense (once you know and understand what produces health) methods.  They are there for you in emotional support and practical advice.  They know where to get supplies and what worked for them and why.  They are willing to share all this information because they are JUST LIKE YOU.
If they can do it so can everyone else.

Thank you for the comments and replies. They mean so much.

We love you all.
Tracy in Spirit and now Amy too.

No comments:

Post a Comment