Total Pageviews

Tuesday, October 13, 2015

Rally their cause

HealingALS.Org 

Please check out the site and give me your impression. These people, some of whom I've been in personal contact with, are making an extraordinary effort to get their story out. The only way they can succeed is with widespread exposure, which has so far eluded their grasp. I implore my readership to help them break through their impasse by providing the catalyst necessary to grow their fan base. Please read everything, share everything and spread the word. Watch the video, look for me. I'm not quick to promote much of anything, but have a personal connection with this particular group. It is all good.

1 comment:

  1. HealingALS.org is why Tracy is still alive. These people have sound common sense health information and have HEALED ALS in themselves and they are not only willing to share how they all did it but are ABSOLUTELY COMPELLED to make that happen by producing a documentary and publishing a book for all of us to learn from.
    Donate and share share share share share!

    ReplyDelete