Total Pageviews

Saturday, October 31, 2015

Tracy to the End


 I wanted to make Tracy proud and surprise him by being as bold and unreserved as he was about sharing the nitty and gritty of his story but .....I am no Tracy.

I am finding it so difficult to share all the personal emotions and grizzly details of Tracy's last days on this planet in the way Tracy was so adored for.  Yes, I know.  You can't have a preposition at the end of a sentence.  I hear ya, I hear ya....
For which Tracy was so adored.  Better honey? huh.....  Even NOW he nags me about grammar.

Because he would be so proud, I do feel compelled to share the fact that Tracy chose to go to hospice and leave this planet on his own terms.  And I am sure he would want you all to know that he broke ALL records for hanging in longer than anyone they have ever dealt with in his situation and he also used up more than their entire drug supply as it turned out Tracy was incredibly resistant to all the drugs they so generously bestowed upon him, repeatedly.  It seems there was no kryptonite for my Superman.  They said they had never seen anything like it and I doubt they never will again.

It was no surprise to me and I told them that going in.  I knew Tracy would be Tracy to the End.




No comments:

Post a Comment