Total Pageviews

Thursday, September 17, 2015

Arf!

Just as I expected, my gut issue is due to the physical stress I put upon myself when I'm even the slightest active, ie, trying to keep my head upright while in the van, especially during stop and go traffic or while climbing or descending on the interstate, making an effort to find my balance point while inclined in bed, Amy forever moving me left or right to help me, or any other activity that stresses my mind or already compromised core. Imagine a device attached to your abdomen that forced you to experience crunches or situps day and night. That's what it's like.

Why do I come to this conclusion only after two years? Because I've been in denial of what is obvious. I am decidedly slow in these matters. I should have caught it long ago. Of course I could be wrong- so just to be certain, I will get a sonogram (ultrasound to all you youngsters) on September 28 of my guts, including my liver and gallbladder as a followup to a recent CT scan to be sure that there is no sinister mofo lurking amongst the organs. I'm confident they will find nothing awry.

Other news: I get my feeding tube replaced on September 23rd, Sarah's 36th birthday is on September 24, Rachel turns 34 on October 5th......

Oh, this weekend we host Dodie Magis from Jakarta, Indonesia for classes in Javanese Magnetism. Awesome guy.

Finally, the end. I'll be back.

I failed to mention that today we visited Doctor Rubin, my gut guy, and a regular regimen of a medication I've been taking only when the pain is manifested should help with the spasms, and the primary side effect is a dry mouth. Heavenly for this drooling bulldog!

1 comment: