Total Pageviews

Thursday, September 10, 2015

Hello again

Finally a decent eyegaze accuracy. So much to say, such limited ability. The infuriation is only surpassed by the lack of inflexion in my voice.

I'm going to expound upon my vast, yet prejudiced and very personal experiences with ALS. It reads like a comedic take on Dante's Inferno. It flies in the faces of everybody, inflicted or not, expert or layman.

First, there are no experts. The theories of the most educated compare favorably within their community. The theories of the fringe compare favorably within their community. The truth lies within the ether making up the void between. The term "exact science" is either exploited or ignored. If you adhere to the notion that science has the only answer you are just as blinded as those who don't. It is much more complicated than that. The myriad concepts of onset may all be true. Just as these sentences are abrupt, the answers are marathon. It's good to be back!

So, you want more of me? Demand it! Only your demands keep me in line. If you fade, I fade.

Don't get me started on the lack of progress through the ALS Association. If I'm notified of another "walk for ALS" advertisement I'm going to dump their email. They ignore my requests to offer a link to my blog in their newsletter. Hats off to the MDA, though. They rock.

More later, including my take on liver, silver fillings, adrenal gland fatigue, stress, gut ache, etc.

3 comments:

  1. Rock on SON, let the pundits ponder. Safe travels back to D and watch for rain

    ReplyDelete
  2. More, more, more, AND MORE!
    Don't stop.............

    Brian

    ReplyDelete