Total Pageviews

Sunday, September 20, 2015

Here it goes

There is no logical reason for me to believe that organ failure has led to my ALS. There is reason to believe that ALS contributes to a variety of malfunctions within the human body. Psychological effects play a significant role in the the course of the disease. Depression of my sort has had a huge impact on my particular condition. It is my belief that the core of ALS in general is as fractured into as many pieces as there are sufferers. There can never be a singular cure to a disease possessing such singularity.

It is nonsensical to try to solve a problem by treating the resultant symptoms without first solving the instigating source. Until the underlying culprit is identified and eliminated, the best we can expect is to keep the boat afloat by bailing water. The leak will persist and eventually outrun any efforts to solve through faulty reasoning.

Do I deny backwards intervention? No. Do I think such intervention is worthless? No.

Healing peripheral issues in order to extend life is almost paramount. If nobody bails, I drown. The truly paramount problem is the leak.

I used the word "nonsensical" improperly. I need this "water bailing" until the leak is fixed. Don't get too wrapped up with the bucket brigade and forget the real riddle to be solved.

1 comment:

  1. how to plug the leak? you are correct that is the real issue.

    ReplyDelete