Total Pageviews

Sunday, August 23, 2015

The way

Status report.

I'm currently having sleep issues (yeah, I know, you've heard this song before), that may be the result of adrenal gland fatigue. That, or a nagging gut ache. That, or a problem breathing. That, or the fact that I can't move much. That, or medicine side effects. That, or no exercise. That, or bad dreams. That, or something entirely unrelated.

Enough about me. Its always me, me, me. I'm personally Sick of Me!

There is more to that statement than you may think. In the grand scheme of all things important, being sick of yourself can mean that a change is at hand (or suicide), the latter being impossible for folks of my condition. Lets hope I can implement an improvement in my self assessment.

The gut churns and I'm calling it a day.

2 comments:

  1. If you're "Sick of" yourself, I'd like to see you pour yourself into a creative venture that takes you somewhere else. Write a story from the voice of someone not in your situation or condition. Let your imagination rip you out of your chair and soar through the sky to another world. DO IT!

    ReplyDelete