Total Pageviews

Sunday, August 16, 2015

Hey everybody!

Home. Time to check out my eyegaze accuracy. Not good yet. Still losing words left and right. Red dot flashes and jumps even with high level calibration status. At one time on our trip I had some clarity. Let me try to get it back. Not yet.

Back for more. No. Damn.

This is getting tedious.

Maybe it's me.

If so, I'm in serious trouble.

Before it becomes untenable, let me try to articulate something worthwhile : We will be back in Peoria for the Budweiser Illinois Blues Festival over Labor Day weekend.

We will be on the road near the end of August and arrive either the first or second of September. I'm aware this is nuts, but so are we. Every trip may be my last, so we must pack them together in order to fool the grim reaper. Is it easy? No. Is it necessary? Without a doubt.

We gained invaluable information last time up. We need more of that. We also saw so many friends and family that I'm in need of round two. One visit a year simply isn't enough any more.

To those who have been enjoying some of my recipes, look for the second of ten or more of my little cookbooks to be printed soon. To those who live in other countries and are confused by all of this local banter, rest assured that the thread will end and I will return to my former self, certainly more confusing than ever.

A special shout out to my daughter, Rachel, for perpetuating my blog, my cooking and my life. Thank her at rachelboettcher@gmail.com.

2 comments:

  1. Clarity is overrated......being here for the Bluesfest isn't! That's awesome Tracy.
    Stop by the Farmers Market by Martini's Sat. morning and let me see that mug of yours. I'll be playing there.

    ReplyDelete