Total Pageviews

Tuesday, February 4, 2014

Wayward post

Technology is passing me by. I spent an hour in the Apple Store and didn't drool even once. I didn't talk to anybody, (duh), and didn't want for anything. What the hell would I want with a touch screen?
I'm stubborn yet progressive. I used to be. I'm still stubborn.

Things to think about :
I'm not going anywhere fast
I'm not going anywhere at all unassisted
I'm still where they put me
The scenery remains the same unless I'm moved
I'm often moved
I'm over appreciated
I'm always at a loss for words
My vocabulary resists explanation
My spirit is........ Hiding somewhere
My faith is...... Stalking my spirit
My self loathing is a figure of someone else's imagination
My guilt is nonexistent
My God is not MY God
The universe is no fabrication for mankind
Humans are very slow learners
At what point in antiquity should we reside
If not forward, never backward, God forbid stationary, then where?
I'm in a place where every day is a gift with a string attached
I'm doing a lot of stuff in my mind
Amy is in the bedroom, I'm not

     Short statements do not form the constructs for diminished capacity, but allow for a more concentrated model upon which to build comprehension. In other words, fewer words provide for better retention. The best way to communicate is with succinct brevity, thus minimizing interpretational error.

Just so you know, I'm a piss poor example of concise brevity.

1 comment: