Total Pageviews

Wednesday, January 29, 2014

Hi there

I return from a brief hiatus.
       As an update, I offer you my current state of condition.

I can still think.
I can still stand with help.
I  can still eat.
I can still smile.
I can still enjoy Amy.
I can still love.
I can still mumble.
I can still email.
I can still blog.
I can still facebook.
I can still read.
I can still be sarcastic.
I can still make love.
I can still get in trouble!
I can still be a jerk.
I can still influence others.
I can still have fun.

I can't think of anything I can't do.

3 comments:

  1. glad to hear it......that's more than a lot of able-bodied people can do

    ReplyDelete
  2. yes I can!!! now thats the attitude! a lot of people can't do #13,so enjoy!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a wonderful gift to me this is, just like you.
    Happy Birthday!!

    ReplyDelete