Total Pageviews

Wednesday, February 26, 2014

I want to know

What is the matter with me? Why can't I get better? Its not like I'm waiting for the disease to fully manifest itself, thus leaving all weaknesses exposed upon which I might feed. It's not like I'm waiting to spring out and grab the ulcerous tendrils of infectious neural vestiges with any plan to reconstruct. I'm clueless as to the process of regeneration. To me, auto immune disease means your ability to resist car ogling is compromised. Some of it is genetic. I don't know.

I can't drive my wheelchair with either hand. Nothing there. I'm for some visual reason resistant to master my head array.

Enough about me. What about you. Those I know. How about you telling me about your lives? How about an about face? Wow! I used "about" six, no, seven times. Well, how about it? Email, message, text, comment. I have trouble communicating, do you? I want to know what is happening in your world, in your life.

4 comments:

  1. not much except its really cold here, for a really long time and I am getting really tired of this really stupid cold spell,hey I used really four times just to mess with you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Okay, that was REALLY Really Funny.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's warm here, which is unusual for this time of year. I'm still unemployed and spend at least half a every day searching for my next new career. Still trying to write in between playing with the kids. This time off has been good

    ReplyDelete
  4. Come on people! Neural vestiges? Are you kidding me? What the hell is that? I slip in ubernonsense and nobody calls me out on it? Oh well, I suppose it will slip in to oblivion if it ever existed in the first place.

    ReplyDelete