Total Pageviews

Wednesday, January 8, 2014

A letter to my neurologist

Dr. Heitzman,
     Briefly-
Please update me on the status of research initiated in Israel involving the extraction of stem cells from a patients bone marrow for the purpose of cultivation, colonization and re-introduction, either by injection into limbs or directly into the neck and spine.
   I am aware that this study is being pursued in Boston. Is it required that said study must be re-started here in the United States, or will it be continued at level Phase II?
    May I assume that this study will be given orphan status, thus creating a fast track to implementation?
    I would like to know what requirements exist that may preclude my involvement in this study. If it may be required that I travel to Israel in order to expedite treatment, I am ready to board a plane to Tel-Aviv today. What kind of medical communication exists between your office and the Boston clinic doing this research? Also, since it appears, on the surface, that this process does not involve the introduction of a foreign chemical or drug, why is it required that the standard, lengthy, protracted, politically influenced and financially weighted process be adhered to?
   I am more than ready to rid myself of this insidious disease. I am more than willing to take the road less traveled in search of any modality that can produce results. I don't have the luxury of time required to allow for science to get behind treatment.
     Please investigate the "out of the box" possibilities for me. My simple goal is to solve this riddle on your watch. I have great respect for you. I ask for the moon and the stars, I know. Be aware that I am anything but typical, that I am stronger than anybody knows, and I have too much to offer the world to be locked up in this physical prison.
   A segue: why do the nutritionists at clinic not educate us about MSG, free radicals, cell health, detoxification, auto-immune system nutrition, brain health or proper alkaline/acid balance?
   And yes, I personally wrote this on my Tobii, using my eyes, one painstaking letter at a time.
      I am SO done with this.
Thank you for your patience,
Sincerely,
      Tracy Boettcher

3 comments:

  1. You are such a good writer. Why aren't you writing your book?

    ReplyDelete
  2. this letter should go 'viral' maybe more people in this planet can learn something from you.

    ReplyDelete