Total Pageviews

Monday, August 12, 2013

I've not died

The internet in this Cleveland Holiday Inn is for shit and my Tobii device runs slow due to its 1995 state of the art processor. Apparently my eyesight has changed because now it is extremely difficult to focus on the proper characters necessary to write anything even remotely clever without longing for an anvil to magically materialize above me and come crashing down on my skull, thus releasing me from the agony of complete and utter frustration. Alas, all I can do is whine unintelligibly to Amy.

I am now in Louisville, Kentucky at a 50 dollar Econolodge with a better shower and functional internet. Who woulda thunk? ITS STILL HARD TO TYPE!!!! I'll fix it when I get home and git bak wit ya. I ain't foolin'.

2 comments:

  1. Hotel internet is always hit or miss. I look forward to your next entry with a reliable wifi signal. By the way, it was great to see you in Peoria the other week! I really appreciate you guys making the trip!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hmm... I wonder if this could be deemed an ADA accessibility issue?

    ReplyDelete