Total Pageviews

Tuesday, July 30, 2013

More crap

More crap Nonsense speaks volumes when properly appropriated from the bowels of fear and disillusionment, never quelled, rarely hampered by progress. My diatribe salutes the macabre textile of ridiculous segue bent on skewering the truth and flinging its carcass upon the coals of humor, avoidance.
      The point is followed by the body of the sword. I ride upon the shaft of the arrow, a passenger only, bereft of sight forward, saddled blind, a soldier of panic on a joyless journey into cobalt eternity.
      On the other hand,  I might just be a guy in a wheelchair with too much time on his eyes.

3 comments:

  1. hhhhhheeeeeee-kind of liked the ending there.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like how poetic this feels. Is it possible your vocabulary has gotten larger since the last time I saw you (aeons ago, chopping boards with our hands and feet at TKD class)?
    Also, I always thought eternity would be sort of purple. But cobalt's good too.

    Love your posts,
    Mary Anne
    (Brian Stear's kid)

    ReplyDelete